What is it/what does it do?To save you the hassle of digesting the sales pitch I have produced a summary of all they have to say about themselves here:
The complete refernce on building grip and forearm strength for baseball
- 20 Sample Grip Strength Workouts already set up for you, that include warm-ups, primary and secondary movements, as well as preventive tactics to make your hands and arms BULLETPROOF
- 12 cross-training implements that you already have in your shed or garage, or that you can buy at the nearest hardware store to start building scary grip strength right away
- A Year-Round Strength Training Program featuring lower arm training, PLUS FULL-BODY STRENGTH TRAINING, PERIODIZATION, WARM-UP, & MOBILITY WORK
- 4 sport-specific implements you can modify to build grip strength without harming your sport-specific techniques and mechanics
- 7 Conventional Pieces of strength training equipment you already have at the gym that you can use to build your grip strength
- Over 60 pages dedicated to ways you can prevent injuries and rehabilitate the ones you already have in your lower arms
- Over 200 pages of Grip Strength Exercises that are extremely easy to add into your current strength training program
- 5 Home Made pieces of Grip Training equipment that you can make in less than 15 minutes, most for less than 15 bucks
- How to Prevent Common Injuries and Conditions of the Lower Arm Associated with Baseball
- How the Lower Arms Work to Produce Strength in Conjunction with the Rest of Your Body
Is anyone actually buying it?Time for some hard facts. We can turn to statistics provided by the payment processor. They have something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It can be used a an indicator of how well the product is selling. I’ve taken this amount and produced a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Ultimate Forearm Training For Baseball scores 72.51/100 which is about standard.
Time to buy – your optionsSo, you’ve read through the summary of what the product does (or claims to do…). You’ve examined in detail the user reviews on the right hand side of the page. Perhaps you’ve decided you’d like to buy the product. So what now?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click through to http://www.advancedbaseballtraining.com/forearmtrainingforbaseball/, and find their link to buy the product. From there you’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can make payment with a credit/debit card or PayPal. At the time of writing the standard price for the product is $77.
Option 2: Buy Through MeIf you click this link: advancedbaseballtraining.com you’ll also be taken through to advancedbaseballtraining.com, where you can buy the product in the same way as the first option. However, because you arrived at the site through a special link, I get the credit for sending over a potential buyer. If you do end up buying, I will receive a commission. There’s no difference in the cost to you. You might want to choose this option if:
- You feel this site has helped you and you’d like to say thanks.
- You’d like to be eligible for a purchase bonus (see below)